||Integrity. Quality. Loyalty. Community.
VTRAC has been a prime consulting and staffing partner with some of North American's largest and most successful organizations in technology, government, banking, brokerage, investment, telecommunication, energy, manufacturing and retail sectors. We are always open to the opportunity of working with great people. For more information on VTRAC culture please click here
Due to our expansion in, we are looking for the following senior professionals to join our team:
Inside Sales, Consulting Services
The primary responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota objectives in terms of leads/client touch points appointments, follow on meetings and qualified new opportunities
- Uncover additional services opportunities through targeted prospecting and cold calling
- Forward qualified leads to the correct sales person based on industry verticals
- Update contact information in Contact Management Systems for all existing accounts with the latest information captured during lead qualification process
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships both over the phone and via email
- Provide reports as needed to show lead generation and/or qualification metrics
- Track and organize leads to ensure timely follow-up by region for achieving the desired results
- Support continued process improvement of the lead management system and actively participate in developing lead follow up plans for key campaigns
Qualifications: The specific skills and experience required for this position are:
- Minimum one year of prior Lead Generation and Inside sales experience and/or experience with cold calling and lead generation in the IT services, staffing or professional services.
- Outstanding customer service and telephone skills; excellent listener, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills; self-managed and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively across functions (e.g. Direct Sales, Presales, Marketing)
- Prior experience using contact management systems
- The ability to accept and handle objections appropriately
- High energy and a passion for closing business
Please e-mail your resume, as a MS-Word document, in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (416) 366-2600 x 239.