Founded in 1993, by Senior IT and Finance professionals. VTRAC Consulting Corporation is providing Consulting, Staffing and Career Counselling solutions to organizations and professionals.
- To make strong contribution to community by offering effective and measurable Solutions for Growth to people and organizations. We believe Growth is why we exist.
- Become the leading QUALITY resource provider for mission critical and leading edge technology projects
- Build long lasting PARTNERSHIP with team members and clients
- Provide the environment and promote a culture where all team members,
consultants and clients are treated FAIRLY and with RESPECT
- Commitment to TRAINING and DEVELOPMENT
Why have our clients chosen VTRAC?
Here are some of the reasons:
- Service quality; we measure our effectiveness by the durability of the relationships we build.
- Excellent track record for successful delivery.
- Proactive investigation and understanding of client's current and future needs.
- Services customized to our client's needs.
- Responsiveness - fast turnaround time.
- A "can do approach" to even the most difficult assignments.
- Cost effective and customizable fee structure.
- Dedicated and experienced team in Financial Services, Consulting, Information Technology, Engineering, Client Services, Business Development and Sales backgrounds.
We practice under a high standard of professional ethics. We have formalized these standards into our Code of Ethics for the benefit of our clients. At VTRAC, we:
- Ensure that our terms of business are fully understood by the client before undertaking any assignment.
- Accept assignments that we could deliver on time and on budget.
- Do not accept an assignment if we believe any conflict of interest may arise.
- Respect the confidentiality of all concerned parties in accordance to our Service Level Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Ensure that an appropriate level of contact is kept with all parties during an assignment.
- Obtain references on candidates in an objective and professional manner, respecting the candidate's confidentiality.
- Abide by the applicable laws including equal opportunity and anti-discrimination legislation.
- Provide feedback to all concerned parties following interviews with clients and provide counseling when permitted.