||Government or private sector projects?
We can help.
Why VTRAC is becoming the partner of choice?
- Understanding your challenges as we are IT, management and finance professional consultants. VTRACís partners and team members have extensive hands-on real world experience and worked as IT and Business consultants for many of the fortune 500 organizations since 1980ís.
- Quality projects where you can work on exciting project with major and leading organizations
- Contract extension, since 2001, 87% of contract assigned to VTRAC has extended
- Fair market value for your knowledge, talent and hard work
- Supporting and caring team that supports and respects you while you are on project and after
- Counseling helping you excel in your career
- Preferred rate. Consultants who have worked with VTRAC for minimum of three months will receive preferred rates for their family members and friends at Bay Street Banking Academy. Bay Street Banking Academy provides training and introduction for placement to banks, financial institutions or retail organizations. For more information, please view: www.baystreetbankingacademy.com.
- Support friends
Become a Member
Membership has its own advantage. Simply sign on with VTRAC and you will be informed of various suitable local and international opportunities, as they become available.
Some of our IT projects (resources delivered by VTRAC)
- Back office, DB support team (Oracle, Sybase, SQL, DB2) database migration and consolidation for a major national bank
- System infrastructure, UNIX Solaris and Intel server consolidation team for a major bank
- PMO, PM, Infrastructure Architecture and Infrastructure Application Support for an international bank
- Peoplesoft CRM architecture, implementation and support for major global bank
- Business Process Re-Engineering and BCP and Web Architecture and design for a major national financial institution
- Core Web services banking architecture and development for a major global consulting firm
- Web Portal (WebLogic) design, development, migration and upgrade team for a major mutual fund organization
- E-Commerce, Java-WebSphere application development and IT support team for lead retail payment processing organization
- VOIP design, architecture and 2-way SMS system for a national telecommunication organization
- Process engineering and billing team for major telecommunication organization
- GIS Architecture, development and implementation team for a major GIS organization for Government
- Organizational design and mapping for one of the major Canadian Banks.
- Electronic, circuit design, engineering and testing team for major global manufacturing organization.
- Sales and Lead generation team for major software and consulting firms.
- E-Business architecture, support and marketing team for an E-Commerce national market leader
- IT application training for the Ontario Government
Quick Job Search
Jobs in Demand