We provide enterprise consulting services including but not limited to the following services:
- Project Management Lifecycle
- Infrastructure Support
Project Management Lifecycle
As project managers, we lead you through the entire project lifecycle and assist you with any aspect related to project and configuration management, requirements, documentation and analysis.
We have delivered large enterprise projects in financial institutions, telecommunication and retail organizations. In this regard we lead you through:
- Project and configuration management
- Requirement and business analysis
- Establishing best practices across all lifecycle aspects, from pattern usage to coding and performance tuning
- Establishing test plans for quality assurance
- Application documentation
- Team training
As architects, we offer expert guidance for SOA architecture of large-scale applications, from service structuring and design issues, to security and performance aspects, including best practices for interoperability, extensibility, maintainability and versioning.
With a strong understanding of the enterprise from a business perspective, our vendor agnostic SOA Architects and Consultants will assist your company in applying SOA principles and best practices that guide planning, development, integration and management of application infrastructures. Our services include:
- SOA Readiness Assessment: we will establish a SOA roadmap by assessing the customer's current solutions and readiness for SOA
- SOA Business Case Analysis: our architects and consultants will work closely with the business owner(s) to demonstrate the value of a SOA in their environment
- SOA Application Analysis: we will work closely with the Information Systems group to identity which of their applications should form the basis of a SOA
Enterprise Security Architecture
- Assist you determining service security requirements
- Assist you in choosing a simple, effective management mechanism for your enterprise services
- Provide you with vulnerability analysis
- Providing a strategy for Single Sign-On (SSO) for desktop, UI and Web Services
- Design intra and inter-company trust domains
- Enabling security as a service in areas such as role mapping and policy enforcement
- Incorporation of security measures with Web-Services using SAML, WS-Security, XACML standards
As developers and technology experts, we assist you with any Java web service issues from the choice of technology, to performance all the way to the most complicated web service security configuration problems.
- We have developed best practices acquired from decades of experience.
- We have a long and proven experience in various programming languages including but not limited to Java, C/C++, Scala, Python/Jython.
- With state-of-the-art programming paradigms (Aspect Oriented Programming) to help you not only design, but also guide you through the implementation of your projects.
- The rare skills of performance tuning of enterprise applications, gathered over the years as experienced BEA and Oracle consultants.
- Provide the right parameters based on our proven experience across various industries to help you extract the maximum performance from your applications.
- Architectural approach to performance tuning: Assisting you from the architecture stage to plan and design with performance in mind, share the best practices and patterns available and tune and troubleshoot your applications. It is not an easy task and requires experience, and we can guide you along the way.
Mobile and Tablet-based Enterprise Applications
- Tablet devices have proven to be a productive and powerful device replacing laptop computers and have filled the screen size of mobile phones. Tablets, as a new product category in the computing world, are opening their way into enterprises. More and more executives, managers, and road warriors are adopting tablets and leaving their laptops behind.
This has created an opportunity for enterprise level applications to be built on tablets and bring down the TCO and boot productivity. These applications can be tailored to organizations leveraging their existing network security protocols, uses access rights, as well as legacy databases. By deploying advanced mobile device management software, the success of the tablet-based enterprise apps will be secured and several related risks will be mitigated. Some examples of these applications are eHealth systems, SFA and CRM solutions
Since 1999 we have been supporting infrastructure environment of various organization including major national organizations and medium size leading edge technology companies including but not limited to the following systems:
- UNIX, Linux, Windows
- Oracle, SQL and DB2