Founded in 1993 by senior IT and business professionals. With the head office located in Toronto, Canada, VTRAC Consulting Corporation (www.vtrac.com) is a Canadian, privately and minority owned organization. VTRAC is providing Solution for Growth to organizations and professionals by offering Executive Search, Talent Acquisition, Consulting and Advisory Services. VTRAC is all about team work, internal growth, quality of delivery and relationships.
VTRAC has been a prime staffing and consulting partner with some of Canadian and U.S’s largest, and some of the most successful leading edge organizations in technology, banking, investment, consulting, telecommunication, manufacturing, and the public sector. We are always open to the opportunity of working with great people. If you are a client and people centric professional, have an exceptional leadership, recruitment and organizational skills, and looking to join a successful and well growing professional organization, then we would be very interested in speaking with you. VTRAC offers the opportunity to work with some of Canada, and U.S.’s best companies in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth, above the market competitive compensation, and the associated rewards, is accelerated only by your desire and commitment.
Working on a growing team of technical recruitment specialists, you will be primarily responsible for applying your networking, search and direct hunting skills to identify, engage and secure quality talents in a quick and efficient manner. In addition, you will be equally accountable for validating those candidate’s interests, true skills and competencies.
• Responsible for full cycle recruitment and staffing objectives for both contract and permanent placement opportunities.
• Create job descriptions and post jobs on various job sites and databases.
• Network, researching databases, contact, source, select, meet and interview candidates to understand their interest, motivation, career plan, technical and behavioural skills.
• Prepare qualified slate of prospective candidates to businesses along with supporting recommendations.
• Work with our corporate recruitment partners/clients to ensure the offer negotiation and process is optimized and operating within the constraints of our client’s standards, protocols and expectations.
• Co-ordinate and inform candidates on criteria, job offers, contracts and terms of employment.
• Partner and collaborate with other recruiters by team work, imparting your knowledge, experience and skills.
• Co-ordinate presentation of candidates to prospective clients.
• Coordinate relationship with clients, including position evaluation, presentation, negotiation, placement, performance follow up, problem resolution and potential termination of the placed candidates.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the staffing services, supporting the following industries: IT, Finance, Banking, Telecommunications or Engineering.
• Collaborate with Account Managers to clarify and establish recruiting requirements and pipeline opportunities
• Superb networking skills.
• Create both reactive and proactive strategies in order to attract the best available talent in the market.
• Utilizing sourcing techniques such as Boolean-equation, latent semantic, Job boards and professional networking site mining.
• Proven sourcing methods, high degree of proficiency with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn, multiple search engine and meta-search engines.
• Understanding full scope of staffing requirements for supporting business lines and clients.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• When required provide guidance, expertise and training to Recruiters on tools and techniques for; job postings, candidate interviewing, pre-employment screening, and selection and offer management.
• Very strong time management and allocation.
• Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (will train), and MS Word.
• College Diploma/Certificate in Business, Marketing, Human Resources, Psychology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.