We are future-focused with strong roots.
VTRAC Consulting Corporation is a CAMSC Certified minority owned organization, founded in 1993 by Senior IT and Business professionals. For over 25 years, VTRAC has built its reputation on providing quality resources and consulting services for mission critical projects in technology, financial, manufacturing, retail and public sectors across North America.
In May 2017, we expanded by creating a new division, VTRAC Robotics (www.vtracrobotics.com). VTRAC Robotics offers Robotics application development and integration, as well as robots and STEAM products distribution to enhance human life.
We are collaborators, problem-solvers, and core believers of being a people-oriented company
At VTRAC, our mission is simple: to enable businesses to be their best selves through providing the best people to match their respective goals. Our key to success lies in our underlying understanding of what makes organizations tick: people. We take the time to foster a culture of partnerships by understanding our clients, candidates and the importance of intrinsic matching. Through our expertise, and dedication of continued learning with an emphasis on networking, we always take steps with our best foot forward— providing the best opportunities and our best candidates.
Our Engagement Model, Your Results
Our bottom line is only as good as the results we achieve for you. Each client is put on a custom journey where we ensure you are best prepared for a smooth integration of our solutions. Through analyzing your business needs, customizing a solution, and integrating a custom plan for execution, we ensure you are best prepared for adaptation while maximizing results.
- Executive Search
- Contingent Search
- Consulting Services
VTRAC was founded in 1993 by Senior IT and Business professionals. For over 25 years, VTRAC Consulting Corporation has built its reputation on providing consulting and quality resources for mission critical technology, financial and manufacturing projects across North America.
VTRAC is providing Consulting and Managed Services, and Talent Acquisition Solutions to leading edge organizations in the Technology, Financial Services, Transportation, Manufacturing and Public sectors. In late 2016, we have expanded our organization and added a new division, Robotics www.vtracrobotics.com. VTRAC is a Canadian minority owned and a certified CAMSC supplier organization.
- Consulting and Managed Services
- Program Management
- Business Analysis
- Talent Acquisition Solutions (Executive Search, Contingent Search)
- Information Technology
- Corporate Services and Finance
- AI Based Assessment
- To build a successful and very focused PEOPLE FIRST company
- Make a lasting CONTRIBUTION TO COMMUNITY by offering effective, measurable, innovative and intelligent Solutions for growth of our team and partners
- Become the leading provider of QUALITY resources and opportunities for our carefully selected clients
- Provide an environment where our employees, consultants, and clients are treated FAIRLY and with RESPECT
- Commitment to TRAINING and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT of our team and consultants
- Commitment to DIVERSITY and FAIR PRACTICE
Our clients choose us because of our:
- Specialization, a dedicate team with rich experience in Financial Services, Consulting, Information Technology, Engineering, and consulting backgrounds.
- Service quality; we measure our effectiveness by the durability of the relationships we build.
- Excellent track record for successful delivery
- Proactive discovery, calibration, and understanding of client’s current and future needs.
- Services customized to our client’s needs.
- Responsiveness and agility.
- A “can do approach” to the most difficult assignments.
- Cost effective and customizable fee structure.
VTRAC operates under the highest standards of professional ethics. We have formalized these standards into the VTRAC Code of Ethics for the benefit of our clients.
- Ensure that our terms of business are fully understood by the client before undertaking any engagement.
- Only accept engagements that we are confident of delivering on time and within budget.
- Do not accept an engagement if we believe any conflict of interest may arise.
- Respect the confidentiality of all parties in accordance to our Service Level Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Abide by the applicable employment laws and legislation including equal opportunity and anti-discrimination legislation.
- Provide transparent and candid feedback to all parties following interviews with clients and provide counseling if necessary.
High integrity, quality driven team players from diverse backgrounds, and various business environments who share our beliefs in Quality and Human Values. Our diversity is not only reflected in our members’ professional backgrounds, but in our members’ personal backgrounds as well; at VTRAC we speak English, French, Farsi, Cantonese, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish and Vietnamese, VTRAC team strongly believes in people’s development and offers and supports members to attend a variety of training and development programs:
- Starter training program
- Sponsored external training programs.
- Customized employee professional development program
- Cool and bright working environment
- Out of the box thinking and idea sharing,
- Competitive compensation + benefits
- Members 360-degree feedback
- Community team work
- Social committee and events
- Effective business processes (ITIL compliant)
Honesty is the basis of VTRAC’s beliefs. We place honesty and integrity above all else, while we trust knowledge and experience to be our door compass to deliver.
Support of each other and teamwork in every project is one of the keys to VTRAC’s success. VTRAC encourages and supports working as a team at all levels. Being a team-oriented company, we build strong alliances. VTRAC has partnered with and is supporting seven other consulting and training organizations in Canada, U.S., and Japan.
VTRAC is all about quality delivery and relationships. We have built our methodologies, developed our business, and have experienced consistent growth because of our quality work and relationships that we have established with our clients and our network of candidates. Everything we do is singularly focused on one common objective: quality.
Since 1994, a part of VTRAC’s revenue has been contributed to the following Charities and Non-Profit organizations:
- Amnesty International
- EnVision Education Foundation
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- McMichael Gallery
- The United Way
- Paradise Children Foundation
- World Vision Canada
In 2010, VTRAC has founded EnVision Education Foundation www.envisionfdn.org. In partnership with the City of Toronto, EnVision offers Assessment, Training, Career Development, and Employment services to new immigrants and individuals in transition.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
VTRAC Consulting Corporation has been committed to diversity since its inception in 1993. Proudly being one of the very few minority-owned executive search, IT staffing in Canada and IT Consulting organization in Canada, VTRAC is at the forefront of diversity initiatives for many of our clients. As a reflection of our commitment, in 2013, VTRAC was awarded the Certified Supplier status of the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC), a private sector led non-profit membership organization with the goal of boosting economic development efforts and employment of Canada’s Aboriginal and visible minority community with some of Canada’s largest and most respected organizations. We are honoured to have received this certification from CAMSC and will continue to support diversity programs on behalf of all of our employees and clients.
For more information and support community, please contact [email protected] or call (416) 366-2600.