VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Digital/Technical Writer (Contract); JOB: # 21- Attention: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 929-450-3050 Ext. 242
Position No.: # 21-
Title: Digital/Technical Writer
Type: 6 month (30-40 Hours/week)
No. of Positions: 1
A global financial organization, that offers a suite of financial products across a range of asset classes, investment styles and geographies.
The digital/technical writer is an essential part of a team that is undergoing an enormous digital transformation as we migrate our digital properties onto Adobe Experience Manager and deliver innovative and disruptive experiences for our clients and investors. Working with Invesco’s editorial and digital experience teams, the digital writer will work to migrate, edit and shape existing and new content onto the digital platform that demonstrates our ambition to cut through the clutter of content in the asset management industry. The writer will help create a unified and strong editorial voice with clear, impactful calls-to-action to meet key business goals. The writer will create measurable, innovative, audience-first content that will put the client at the center of everything they do, simplifying complex concepts. The writer will have deep expertise in writing specifically for digital platforms and will have experience in the asset management industry, including a strong understanding of major asset classes. The candidate must have a demonstrated ability to turn complex financial subject matter into compelling copy that informs and educates the firm’s clients (financial advisors, investors, and institutions). Candidates should submit at least three digital writing samples with their resume.
• Writing and editing of new and existing content to support migration Adobe Experience Manager implementation
• Partner with search team to optimize content per SEO best practices
• Writes and edits copy across a broad range of topics and mediums from the complex to the more promotional for our various audiences including financial advisors, retail investors, Registered Investment Advisors, and Institutional Investors and their consultants
• Edit articles/multimedia on a wide range of investment products and services, including ETFs, mutual funds, and alternatives (equity, fixed-income, etc.), and macroeconomic trends
• Recommend original ways to deliver content that might otherwise be considered dry or overly complex, through insight, creativity and fresh perspectives, to improve our audiences’ experience of Invesco.
• Superior editorial and written skills that have been specifically developed for digital-first platforms
• Experience in similar digital content migration projects
• 5+ years of experience in the Asset Management or financial services industry
• Knowledge of SEO best practices and adept at reviewing performance metrics
• Ability to think creatively and create content in various formats
• Polished personal style, pleasant outgoing personality; ability to be a flexible team player
• BA or MBA in a relevant field (English, Journalism) preferred, Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong emotional intelligence with the natural ability to forge relationships and build trust when making content recommendations
• Creative eye for envisioning and then evaluating copy layout and design, working with design and production as well as other business partners
• Ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines.
• Possess an intellectual curiosity that drives strategic thinking and out of the box ideas
• Superior communication and influencing skills
• Ability to work in nimble, test and learn, iterative environment
• Highly collaborative team player who is open minded, flexible and willing to incorporate other people’s opinions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive problem-solving skills that lead to innovative thinking and resolutions
• Ability to make decisions based on analysis and data
• Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
Toronto . New York . Houston . Palo Alto