VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Jr. Business Development Representative, Outbound (Contract); JOB: 20-06490; Attention: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com or call 416-366-2600 Ext. 219
Position No.: 20-06490
Title: Jr. Business Development Representative, Outbound (Contract)
Type: Contract / Summer Internship
No. of Positions: 2
Location: Toronto, ON
VTRAC Consulting Corporation (www.vtrac.com) is a CAMSC certified and majority women company founded by senior technology and business professionals with operations in Toronto, New York, Houston and Palo Alto. VTRAC offers Mid-Executive, Contingent Search and Consulting Services, and specializes in the following fields:
- Information Technology
- Corporate Services & Finance
VTRAC has been a prime partner with some of the Canadian and U.S. successful organizations in technology, financial, manufacturing, retail, consulting and the public sectors. VTRAC is growing locally, and in the U.S. Our most important asset is our team. We are all about teamwork, internal growth, quality of delivery and relationships. At VTRAC, we are always open to the opportunity of working with great people. If you are a people-centric professional, having exceptional sales and organizational skills, and looking to join an innovative and successful organization, we would be very interested in meeting with you. You will practically be working side-by-side our sales, marketing, technical team where you have developers, and the actual robots working with you. We breathe technology!
VTRAC offers a team-oriented, cool and energetic environment where your personal and professional
If you are LIVING, BREATHING AND DREAMING Sales and looking for an opportunity to apply your experience, knowledge and skills on in a corporate settings and gain recognition, we are looking for you. This is a great opportunity to research potential clients, create prospect lists and contact them, explore new growth opportunities and ensure business pipeline is continually full.
- Identify and generate new growth opportunities through prospecting and activity-based on calling prospects.
- Cultivate and nurture the sales cycle process from initial contact through to qualification.
- Convert qualified leads into sales opportunities with Account Managers.
- Manage a book of business for maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to develop creative programs to drive and manage pipeline progressions.
- Utilize internal CRM system (will train CRM) for record-keeping of prospect accounts and for logging all activity and information on prospects.
- Experience in an elevated cold sales calls.
- Outbound B2B Sales experience is an asset.
- Proven ability to meet targets and achieve sales quotas.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals including both internal and external contacts.
- Must be capable of a high level of communications, both written & verbal.
- Ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines and prioritize work with strong emphasis on time management.
- Ability to cooperate and thrive in a team environment.
- High accuracy, attention to detail and well organized.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Palo Alto