6 month Contract with a chance of Perm
Locations: Boston, Massachusetts or Houston, Texas or Atlanta, Georgia or New York, New York,
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, we are global employer with a socialcial conscience.
Our mission is to create world-class, client-centric technology solutions that drive competitive advantage, grow our global business and deliver an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. This mission is fueled by inventive and cohesive teams, which thrive on collaboration and shared trust, and leverage diversity of thought. Our success is driven by our people, which is why we invest heavily in our talent, promoting continuous learning and development, offering opportunities to work with emerging technologies and creating the space to Client.
We are seeking seeking a Principal Engineer, Marketing Enablement Technology. This position will partner closely with senior business leaders in the Marketing team to support the build out of the Marketing technology platform. We are looking for a technology leader who is passionate about MarTech and has a solid track record of delivery by partnering with Marketers. The ideal candidate will hold a senior role supporting Marketing technology solutions for a global firm in an industry that is leading the pack with MarTech transformation. A critical success factor will be the ability to demonstrate experience with the technologies that support the following capabilities: content management, content distribution, digital events, orchestration of client journeys, interaction analytics, lead management, campaign management, social media engagement and Marketing budgeting tools. The role will partner with senior business leaders, architects, developers, engineers and other cross-functional technology teams. The role is accountable for leading the technology execution and delivery of both strategic and tactical technology solutions for the Marketing team. The position offers a unique opportunity to work in a global role and demonstrate your track record to lead, influence and persuade a complementary team of talented technology professionals, while building and cultivating a strong and trusted partnership with our senior business leaders.
• Work alongside senior business leaders in the Marketing team to define and deliver strategic and tactical solutions
• Cultivate collaboration between technology and business stakeholders
• Partner with Marketing professionals to understand and capture their business needs
• Partner with Architects to define, design and implement a robust long-term architecture
• Build Marketing Technology budgets and resource plans to execute on business needs
• Deliver into production agreed Marketing capabilities on time and in budget
• Provide strong communication across the technology and business teams, describing roadblocks in a succinct manner while owning timely resolution
• Ensure alignment with the Marketing Enablement business strategy and objectives
• Implement best practices for global development teams and collaborate with Technology colleagues to define enterprise standard methodologies
• Implement engineering and operational excellence principles
• Oversee scope, schedule and cost for program and project delivery
• Handle and collaborate with global vendors to deliver global technology solutions
• Lead agile development process from the front and mentor business and technology teams around adoption
• Ensure quality assurance testing inclusive of unit, systems, integration and regression testing, and support the development of automated test scripts to be used to automate regression testing
• Proactively reduce technical debt by implementing service design and code changes
Must Have Technical Skills:
• 7+ years of implementation experience with Marketing technologies and business processes
• Working in an industry that is driving and leading the adoption of MarTech technologies
• Solid understanding of Marketing technology solutions and Marketing data models
• An understanding of the principles of data models and how these can be integrated into Marketing technology architectures
• Experience with third-party libraries, APIs, and ESB/EDI technologies (Mulesoft, etc.)
• Experience with system integrations with Salesforce.com
• Experience with Scaled Agile Framework.
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Seismic, Alfresco, Adobe Campaign Manager, Pardot, ON24, WebEx, Aprimo, Frontify, CVENT and RedOak
CONTACT:Jorrit Wit, Sr. Solution Delivery Consultant[email protected](416) 366-2600 x 242