VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Technical Writer, Attention: [email protected] or call: 416-500-0548
Position #: 22112
Position: Technical Writer
Position Type: Contract
No. of Positions: 1
Location: New York, Atlanta
The digital/technical writer is an essential part of a team that is undergoing an enormous digital transformation as we migrate our digital properties onto Adobe Experience Manager and deliver innovative and disruptive experiences for our clients and investors. Working with the editorial and digital experience teams, the digital writer will work to migrate, edit and shape existing and new content onto the digital platform that demonstrates our ambition to cut through the clutter of content in the asset management industry. The writer will help create a unified and strong editorial voice with clear, impactful calls-to-action to meet key business goals. The writer will create measurable, innovative, audience-first content that will put the client at the center of everything they do, simplifying complex concepts. The writer will have deep expertise in writing specifically for digital platforms and will have experience in the asset management industry, including a strong understanding of major asset classes. The candidate must have a demonstrated ability to turn complex financial subject matter into compelling copy that informs and educates the firm’s clients (financial advisors, investors, and institutions). Candidates should submit at least three digital writing samples with their resume.
• Superior editorial and written skills that have been specifically developed for digital-first platforms
• Experience in similar digital content migration projects
• 5+ years of experience in the Asset Management or financial services industry
• Knowledge of SEO best practices and adept at reviewing performance metrics
• Ability to think creatively and create content in various formats
• Polished personal style, pleasant outgoing personality; ability to be a flexible team player
• BA or MBA in a relevant field (English, Journalism)
• Strong emotional intelligence with the natural ability to forge relationships and build trust when making content recommendations
• Creative eye for envisioning and then evaluating copy layout and design, working with design and production as well as other business partners
• Ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines.
Toronto . Houston . New York . Miami . Palo Alto.
Tagged as: equity, fixed-income, SEO