WE ARE FUTURE-FOCUSED WITH STRONG ROOTS.
CAMSC certified, minority and majority women-owned, VTRAC was founded in 1993 by Senior IT and Business professionals. For almost 28 years, VTRAC has built its reputation on providing quality resources and consulting services for mission critical projects in technology, financial, manufacturing, retail and public sectors across North America.
WE ARE COLLABORATORS, PROBLEM-SOLVERS, AND CORE BELIEVERS OF BEING A PEOPLE-ORIENTED COMPANY.
At VTRAC, our mission is simple: Empower companies to achieve success by providing the best talent and support. The key to our success comes from our deep understanding of what makes organizations work: people. We foster a culture of partnerships by understanding our clients, talent and the importance of their goals and aspirations. We combine our expertise and dedication to continued learning with strong networking and always take steps with our best foot forward— providing the best opportunities for both talent and clients.
OUR ENGAGEMENT MODEL, YOUR RESULTS.
Our bottom line is only as good as the results we achieve for you. We embark on a tailor-made journey with each of our clients to ensure a seamless integration of our solutions. By analyzing business needs, customizing solutions, and integrating custom plans for execution, our clients are best prepared for adaptation while maximizing results.
VTRAC was established on the principles of people, quality and respect. Twenty eight years later, these values are still of the highest importance to our company and have resulted in strong, long-lasting partnerships with our consultants, communities and clients.
- Build a successful and very focused PEOPLE FIRST company.
- Make a lasting CONTRIBUTION TO COMMUNITY by offering effective, measurable, innovative and intelligent solutions for the team and partners growth.
- Sustain strong growth through KNOWLEDGE & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT.
- Become the leading provider of QUALITY resources and opportunities for our clients and partners.
- Commitment to DIVERSITY, EQUALITY and FAIR PRACTICE.
- Commitment to TRAINING and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT of our team and consultants.
- Provide an environment where our team members, partners and clients are treated FAIRLY and with RESPECT.
- Real world project experience
- Proven retention rates & business continuity
- Detailed Evaluation & Intelligent Assessment
- Strong Industry Network
- Global candidate pool (12.5 million+ Candidates)
- Speed in delivery
- Cost saving up to 35%
VTRAC operates under the highest standards of professional ethics. We have formalized these standards into the VTRAC Code of Ethics:
- Ensure that our terms of business are fully understood by the client before undertaking any engagement.
- Only accept engagements that we are confident of delivering on time and within budget.
- Do not accept an engagement if we believe any conflict of interest may arise.
- Respect the confidentiality of all parties in accordance to our Service Level Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Abide by the applicable employment laws and legislation including equal opportunity and anti-discrimination and harassment legislation.
- Provide transparent and candid feedback to all parties following interviews with clients and provide counseling if necessary.
Our team is comprised of high integrity, quality-driven team players from diverse personal and professional backgrounds who share common beliefs in quality and human values. We are a CAMSC certified, minority and women-owned organization. At VTRAC we speak English, French, Farsi, Hindi, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish and Tagalog.
We are strong believers in collaboration, open door policies, flexible working environments, personal and professional development for the entire team and support team members through various initiatives, training and development programs such as:
- Starter training program
- Sponsored external training programs
- Customized employee professional development program
- Collaborative working environment
- Out of the box thinking and idea sharing
- Competitive compensation + benefits
- Members 360-degree feedback
- Flexible work plan
- Community teamwork
- Social committee and events
- Advanced systems, technology and tools
- Effective business processes (ITIL compliant)
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.
Since 1994, a share of VTRAC’s revenue has been contributed to the following Non-Profit and charitable organizations:
- Amnesty International
- The United Way
- Paradise Children Foundation
- World Vision Canada
- EnVision Education Foundation
In 2010, VTRAC founded EnVision Education Foundation. In partnership with the City of Toronto, EnVision offers assessment, training, career development, and employment support services to new immigrants and individuals in transition. Envision has helped over 1500 individuals (majority coming from minority groups) with assessment, training and job placements.