Since inception in 1993, VTRAC has been a prime Staffing and Consulting organization with 3 cotenants in Canada and in the U.S. VTRAC has been operated by a very dedicated, quality driven, smart and hardworking team members, who believe in making a positive impact in the community by specialization and having a close and honest relationship with all parties. We partnered with some of the world’s most successful and unique organizations in technology, banking, brokerage, investment, telecommunications, engineering, energy, manufacturing, retail, and public sectors to support them with their transformation and growth.
We are always open to the opportunity of working with great people with unique ideas. If you are a client and team centric professional, thinking out of the box; if you have an exceptional networking, communication, organizational skills, team player, and if you are looking to join a successful and well growing professional organization —who would share the opportunities and knowledge with you—; we would be very interested in meeting you. VTRAC offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth, and the associated rewards, is accelerated only by your desire and commitment.
We care about you and your future!
BY THE NUMBERS.
Years in industry
Working with VTRAC for more than 7 years, I feel very lucky to be part of such an amazing organization. Management is hands-on in their leadership style offering a unique professional development and mentorship program for each member. The ability to learn and grow from true leaders in the industry alongside esteemed clients and consultants, with family-like support from the entire team makes working at VTRAC a truly invaluable experience.
Client Care Consultant @ VTRAC
Position No.: 22151
Position Title: Sr. Business Development Executive, Talent Solutions
Position Type: Permanent and Freelance (Base Salary + Escalating Commission/Bonus + Paid Vacation + Support Pay)
No. of Positions: 3
Locations: 100% Remote (Columbia, Argentina)
Market Focus: Canada, U.S
VTRAC Consulting Corporation (www.vtrac.com) has founded in 1993 by senior IT and business professionals in Toronto, Canada. VTRAC operations are in Canada, U.S, and Europe and expanding in South America. VTRAC offers Quality Staffing and Consulting Services and specializes in the following fields. VTRAC is a majority women-owned, a CAMSC and NMSDC certified diversity supplier,
- Finance & Corporate Services
- Information Technology
At VTRAC, our most important asset is our people. We are all about teamwork, growth, quality of delivery and relationships. We are always open to the opportunity of working with great people. If you are an innovative networker, have exceptional business development experience in the IT staffing, a true team player, and are looking to join a successful and exciting organization, we would be very interested in speaking with you today. VTRAC offers extensive opportunities to grow in an environment where your ideas are very important. The opportunity to work in an energetic and supportive team where personal and professional growth matters, and the associated rewards and competitive compensation are accelerated only by your own desire and commitment.
Working with a growing team of professionals, you will be a solution provider and primarily responsible for applying your sales, networking and consulting skills to develop new business in the U.S (90%) and Canada10%) market.
- Focusing mainly on the U.S market (NY, Atlanta, Miami, Auston, Dallas, Houston, Palo Alto) identifying, engaging and exploring prospects and clients’ projects and growth
- In-depth analysis of prospects and clients’ requirements, offering innovative Talents Solutions and quality resources
- Marketing local and cross-border talents to prospective clients in the U.S and Canda
- Developing new account
- Managing accounts when required
- Create positions descriptions and position maps, post jobs on various job sites and databases
- Coordinate and negotiate terms with clients and candidates
- When managing clients, follow up and communicate clients’ and candidates’ KPI and activities
- Quality presentation of candidates to prospective clients
- Looking for 3 new team members to join us:
1: Minimum 10 years of experience in IT recruitment industry and minimum 2 years of experience of sales in the U.S market
2: Minimum 6 years of experience in IT Recruitment industry. Will Consider candidates with 3 years of recent sales experience, plus 3 years of recruitment
- Experience from prospecting, direct cold calling and digital marketing, presenting candidates and all the y way to closing contracts with clients and candidates
- SUPERB verbal and written English communication and negotiation skills
- Must have IT technical evaluation experience. You should be able to fully assess clients’ needs
- VERY STRONG networking and relationship-building skills
- Very strong teamwork, time management and organizational skills
- Business social media addict and communication builder
- Working experience with MS. Word, CRM or ATS systems
- Experience RPO sales is an asset
- College or University Diploma, preferably in the IT, Business, Psychology or Human Resources
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer
Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Business Developers, Talent Solutions, Position No. 21-00258 Attention: [email protected] or call: (416)366-2600 x 219
Position No.: 21-00258
Position Title: Business Developers, Talent Solutions (Remote)
Position Type: Permanent and Freelance (Base Salary + Bonus + Paid Vacation + Support Pay)
No. of Positions: 2 Remote
Locations: 100% Remote
Market Focus: U.S and Canada
VTRAC Consulting Corporation (www.vtrac.com) is a CAMSC certified and privately-owned organization founded in 1993 by senior technology and business professionals with operations in Canada, U.S and Europe. VTRAC offers Staffing and Consulting Services and specializes in the following fields.
- Finance & Corporate Services
- Information Technology
At VTRAC, our most important asset is our people. We are all about teamwork, growth, quality of delivery and relationships. We are always open to the opportunity of working with great people. If you are a team player, quality-driven, innovative, have exceptional sales, recruitment, leadership and organizational skills, and are looking to join a successful and exciting organization, we would be very interested in speaking with you. VTRAC offers extensive training, an environment where your ideas are very important, the opportunity to work in an energetic and supportive team where personal and professional growth matters, and the associated rewards and competitive compensation are accelerated only by your own desire and commitment.
Working with a growing team of professionals, you will be a solution provider and primarily responsible for providing Talent Solutions to Technology or Financial clients. You will be applying your business development and consulting skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Build new business and strong partnership with clients.
- Market selective resources to targeted prospective clients.
- Successfully navigate small, mid-size to large organizations.
- Validate candidate’s interest, true skills and competencies.
- Communicate, retain, and support existing and placed resources.
- Working with clients to ensure their standards, protocols and expectations.
- Participate in creating BD and marketing strategy and documentation for specific clients
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Development and Account Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting IT start-ups, mid-sized to major accounts
- Extensive networking skills or having exiting network with IT or Finance companies in the assigned territories.
- Extensive outbound sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Very strong teamwork, time management and allocation.
- Working experience with CRM or Applicant Tracking System, and MS Word.
- Experience in Staffing Services (contract and permanent) in Information Technology, Finance, or Procurement services is plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Business, IT, Engineering, Psychology or Human Resources or minimum three years of direct experience in the sales field.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.