Since inception in 1993, VTRAC has been a prime Staffing and Consulting organization with offices in Canada and in the U.S. operated by a very dedicated, quality driven, smart and hardworking team members who believe in making a positive impact in the community by specialization and having a close and honest relationship with all parties. We partnered with some of the world’s most successful and unique organizations in technology, banking, brokerage, investment, telecommunications, engineering, energy, manufacturing, retail, and public sectors to support them with their transformation and growth.
We are always open to the opportunity of working with great people with unique ideas. If you are a client and team centric professional, thinking out of the box, have an exceptional networking, communication, organizational skills, and team player, and looking to join a successful and well growing professional organization who would share the opportunities and knowledge with you, then we would be very interested in meeting you. VTRAC offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth, and the associated rewards, is accelerated only by your desire and commitment.
We care about you and your future!
BY THE NUMBERS.
Years in industry
Working with VTRAC for more than 5 years, I feel very lucky to be part of such an amazing organization. Management is hands-on in their leadership style offering a unique professional development and mentorship program for each member. The ability to learn and grow from true leaders in the industry alongside esteemed clients and consultants, with family-like support from the entire team makes working at VTRAC a truly invaluable experience.
Client Care Consultant @ VTRAC
VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Sr. IT Recruiter, position number: 021-00082, Attention: [email protected] or call: 416-366-2600 Ext. 219
Position No.: 21-00082
Title: Senior IT Recruiter
Type: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Positions: 2
Location: Argentina or Colombia
VTRAC Consulting Corporation (www.vtrac.com) is a CAMSC certified minority-owned organization founded in 1993 by senior technology and business professionals with operations in Canada and the United States. VTRAC offers RPO, Contingent Search, Advisory and Consulting Services and specializes in the following fields:
- Information Technology
- Corporate Services & Finance
VTRAC has been a prime partner with some of the most successful organizations across North American and globally in the technology, financial, telecommunication, retail and public sectors.
VTRAC is growing. Our most important asset is our People. We are all about team work, internal growth, quality of delivery and relationships. At VTRAC we are always open to the opportunity of working with great people. If you are a people-centric professional with exceptional recruitment, networking, technical and organizational skills who is looking to join an innovative and successful organization, we would be very interested in meeting with you.
VTRAC offers a team-oriented, cool and energetic environment where your personal and professional growth (as well as a competitive compensation and the associated rewards), are accelerated only by your desire and commitment.
Working with a growing team of business development and recruitment professionals, you will be recruiting quality talent for U.S and Canadian markets and will primarily be responsible for applying your networking, search and consulting skills to:
- Identify, engage, explore candidate’s real motivation and interest, and validate their skills and competencies, and present quality talents in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for recruitment for both contract and permanent placement opportunities in the IT and Finance sectors.
- Create job descriptions and post jobs on various job sites and databases.
- Network, research databases, contact, source, collect, screen applications, select, examine, evaluate and interview candidates.
- Work with our account managers and conduct offer negotiations, background checks and on-boarding processes.
- Utilize sourcing techniques such as Boolean-equations, job boards and professional networking site mining.
- Coordinate presentation of candidates to prospective clients.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in the recruitment industry in IT, Finance and Corporate Services
- Minimum 2+ years of direct headhunting experience
- Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience supporting U.S market
- Exceptional social media, networking, marketing and relationship building skills
- Very strong team work and cooperation
- Very strong time management and organizational skills
- Very strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Working experience with CRM or Applicant Tracking System, and MS Word
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma preferably in Business, IT, Marketing, Psychology, Human Resources or minimum 3 years of experience in corporate sales
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Palo Alto