Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence
Subject: Product Manager, Digital Experience JOB: 21- 00121; Attention: [email protected] or call 929-450-3050
Position No.: 21- 00121
Title: Product Manager, Digital Experience (Contract)
Type: 6 Months Contract (extendable)
No. of Positions: 3
Location: Toronto, Atlanta, New York – Remote initially
A global financial organization, that offers a suite of financial products across a range of asset classes, investment
styles and geographies.
We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager to join our award-winning Digital Experience team which consists of
Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, and Creative Developers. As a member of the Digital Experiences product
team, you will have direct influence on our entire digital ecosystem, and the outcomes that we deliver for our clients
and the business. The ideal candidate will strategize and execute plans to build products and features that focus on
fostering client awareness, engagement and acquisition. S/he will leverage customer insights to deliver a useful and
personalized client experience resulting in increased consideration, engagement, usage, loyalty and advocacy of our
brands across all client segments. We are looking for a hands-on, highly engaged, self-motivated individual to work
across departments and the capability to deliver cutting edge digital products that have a direct positive impact on
the bottom line.
• Lead agile software product development, and serve as the key liaison between the business, user experience
design and technology.
• Distill the long-term vision and strategy for the team, and build the roadmap to get us there.
• You will oversee product and feature discovery in order to find new ways to lift KPI's related to reducing friction,
customer satisfaction, and nurturing new clients.
• You will create and define the features and customer experience through high quality business requirements, and
user stories while managing the scope of each release
• Qualitative and quantitative data analysis is in your DNA, and you will use it to balance constraints and customer
needs to ensure execution of the full product lifecycle process from concept to launch
• Help your product team move forward swiftly through rigor, discipline, and transparency in decision making and
Must have Technical Skills:
• 5 years of experience working in a digital or related role with at least 3 years of hands-on product management or
product design experience.
• Stellar design instincts, knowledgeable of new digital product trends.
• Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum and Lean environment in a Product Owner role.
• Strong competency in product/project management tools.
• Experience with being an advocate for our users & synthesizing feedback into priorities.
• Experience in Financial Services, Fin-Tech, B2B industries, or acquisition marketing
• Experience with investment concepts and investment vehicles
• Experience with site optimization (i.e., A/B testing, Multivariate testing) and personalization
• Experience in content management systems, specifically AEM
• Outcome driven with a collaborative "win together" mindset and familiarity working with remote teams.
• Ability to synthesize user feedback and data to make data driven decisions.
• Ability to prioritize across competing priorities and juggle several work streams with multiple stakeholders.
• Aptitude to internalize multiple user needs and recognize the overlaps to help inform thoughtful product decisions
in order to get to market faster.
• An exceptional track record of on-time delivery.
• Excellent communication skills, partner relationship skills, and team leadership skills.
• You thrive on ambiguity, and enjoy the frequent pivoting that comes with shipping a best-in class experience
• A passion for helping the firm transform and innovate
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting
opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Tagged as: product management, Product Manager